The rapidly changing landscape in the outer Boroughs of NYC has created amazing opportunities in real estate, come and learn how to succeed in your career as a Broker.
On November 6, men and women of the Crown Heights community will gather for a special evening event exploring success in real estate.
The project is the latest offering from CHYE, Crown Heights Young Entrepreneurs.
Opening remarks will be given by Dovid Junik of Pinnacle Realty of New York.“The rapidly changing landscape in the outer Boroughs of NYC has created amazing opportunities in commercial real estate”. Junik says” enthusiastic self-starters from a variety of backgrounds are able to build successful career in real estate, and I want to share that story with members of the community”
Junik plans on exploring the theme of setting and achieving long-term goals, reputation building, the benefits of working with an established firm over starting from scratch and the personal qualities needed for success.
Following Junik’s address, breakaway sessions with successful Crown Heights realtors will be held, discussing the knowledge needed to succeed in rentals, residential units, investment sales and commercial sales.
- Rentals: Mr Michael Sorrentino and Zev Goldin, City Habitat
- Residential and Development Sales: Mr JJ Katz, Owner Heights Properties
- Investment Sales: Mr Lipa Lieberman, Senior Director Eastern Consolidated
- Commercial Sales and Residential Development: Mr Dovid Junik, Owner Pinnacle Realty of NewYork LLC
- Management: Mr Chanan Feldman, Parkway Realty
- Mortgages: Mr Shimon Rosenberg and Binyomin Levin
“We’re very excited about the all-star group of speakers slated to speak the event,” says Rabbi Yehoshua Werde, Founding Director of CHYE. “We’re happy to bring knowledgeable professionals in the field to the members of our community.”
For event details: http://chye.info/event_directory