This episode features Asher Lieblich, a veteran entrepreneur, CPA, and business coach. Asher offers invaluable guidance on fudamentL topics
• Figuring out what kind of entrepreneur you’re going to be.
• Making sure you know what you’re getting yourself and your family into.
• Using the “napkin test” to help you make hiring decisions.
• Why you go the extra mile (Hint: it’s not for the overtime pay).
• What Warren Buffett can teach every businessman.
If you’ve started a business or want to start a business in the near future, this is a must-watch.
Asher Lieblich is a CPA and principal of Lieblich Financial Services, and advisory representative of HD Vest Investment Services. Asher can help you stay on top of your financial management and is available to offer business advice and coaching through the CHYE mentor program.
Crown Heights Young Entrepreneur (CHYE) is dedicated to helping people in our community achieve financial success through entrepreneurship. Visit CHYE.Info to find out more