How will you succeed in a business? Do you have a business now? How well do you know what your business needs from you and what you have to give to your business? What do your customers want or need from your business?
WHAT YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS:
(some or all of the following):
- Your commitment of time.
- Your commitment of financial resources.
- Your skill in managing financial resources.
- Your experience in this business or industry.
- Constant attention to the marketplace.
- Selling skills.
- Promotional skills.
- Customer Service.
- Operating systems and procedures.
- Record keeping and accounting.
- Inventory management and control,
- Production management.
- Service management.
- Performance measuring and monitoring.
- Regular commitment of open hours.
- Compliance with laws and regulations.
- Compliance with tax filings and payments.
- Employee management.
- Insurance protection.
- Problem solving.
- New ideas.
- To operate even if you are ill or have personal problems.