The K-Factor podcast:
The K-Factor podcast is produced by CHYE - Crown Heights Young Entrepreneurs in partnership with community news website COLlive.com.
The K-Factor offers business wisdom that can help future business leaders to make the "Keli" (the Hebrew word for vessel) so they can grow their business aspirations.
Episode #52 Shlomie Klein “Bringing kosher food to the cutting edge”
Shlomo Klein has been publishing kosher food magazines since 2011 and has revolutionized the industry standard for food publication and quality within the kosher market. Shlomo is passionate about all things food, but is obsessed with cheesecake and yapchik. He resides in the Five Towns (NY) with his wife and three kids.
· A void in the kosher market
· An idea executed at the right time
· Behind the scenes of a magazine business
· Being in tune with your customer
· How to make it in sales
· Innovating in the kosher magazine segment
· Hot topics of discussion in the kosher market
· Print is not dead!
· The role of Kosherfest
To recommend someone for an interview and to reach Rabbi Werde, email Rabbiw@chye.info