The K-Factor podcast is produced by CHYE - Crown Heights Young Entrepreneurs in partnership with community news website COLlive.com.
The K-Factor offers business wisdom that can help future business leaders to make the "Keli" (the Hebrew word for vessel) so they can grow their business aspirations.
Episode #44 Eli Nash “Invest in yourself to grow your business ”
As Founder and President of JEG & Sons, Inc., Eli Nash offers more than a decade of e-Commerce and retail distribution experience. Recognized by business partners and colleagues as a visionary with a high degree of personal integrity, Eli is known for his leadership and development of powerful and influential teams. He currently resides in Miami. Active in the community and a generous donor who takes his involvement well beyond the financial, Eli supports causes such as education, prevention of child sexual abuse, and the larger Jewish community.
Most recently, his founding of MicDrop by Rosh Lowe, a training and development program aimed at democratizing the skill of public speaking and the art of storytelling, has cemented Eli as a professional who has successfully bridged the gap between impact and business.
In this interview Eli shares:
· Tinkering around on eBay
· Behind the name JEG and Sons
· Coming to terms with expectations
· Importance of understanding your customer
· The connection between your personal issues and your business performance
· Transforming abusive experiences
· Be realistic with your expectations for your business
· The story behind the creation of MicDrop
· The transformative power of a story
· Using story telling to transform your business culture
· The power of storytelling to acquire new customers and build brand loyalty
To recommend someone for an interview and to reach Rabbi Werde, email Rabbiw@chye.info