The K-Factor podcast:
The K-Factor podcast is produced by CHYE - Crown Heights Young Entrepreneurs in partnership with community news website COLlive.com.
The K-Factor offers business wisdom that can help future business leaders to make the "Keli" (the Hebrew word for vessel) so they can grow their business aspirations.
Episode #51 Moshe Rappoport “Kiddush Hashem in Corporate Europe”
Moshe Rappoport is executive technology advocate at IBM Research. In his work at the IBM Research THINK Lab – Zurich he organizes and conducts briefings and explores future of technology in connection with business and society. In parallel to his work at IBM he is also a regular keynote speaker and lecturer, speaking about IT trends, society and technology, and innovation.
· Getting a job in corporate Europe
· The yarmulke that landed a Job
· To climb the ranks go the extra mile and be honest
· Do something in parallel to your work to give yourself meaning
· Being a Shliach in your job
· Innovating in IBM Labs
· In FAB the B is most important
· Is your customer Red, Blue or Green?
· Surround yourself with good people but listen to your gut feeling
To recommend someone for an interview and to reach Rabbi Werde, email Rabbiw@chye.info