Baruch is an accomplished and aggressive civil trial attorney representing business matters before the Los Angeles Superior Courts, the U.S. District Court, the U.S. Bankruptcy Courts and before Bais Dins across the country. Mr. Cohen was recently admitted to appear before the United States Supreme Court (SCOTUS) and is a member of the prestigious Million Dollar Trial Attorneys Group - group for trial lawyers who have recovered at least $1,000,000 on behalf of his clients.
In this interview Baruch shares:
· The importance of keeping your standards
· Document everything. Confirm everything in writing.
· Listen to your internal compass (polygraph); if it sounds to good to be true; it is.
· Pause before pushing "send" on an email.
· Consult with counsel BEFORE taking action, not after.
· Insert Bais Din arbitration clauses in your contracts.
· Standing up for our Holy Land
The podcast is produced by CHYE - Crown Heights Young Entrepreneurs in partnership with community news website COLlive.com.
All past episodes of this podcast can be found at CHYE.info and on your favorite podcast platform
To recommend someone for an interview and to reach Rabbi Werde please email Rabbiw@chye.info