Chayim, also known as “CK,” has bought and sold over 100 properties consisting of 4,500 units throughout New York City over the past 14 years. He has a natural talent for identifying distressed situations and securing off-market deals. Chayim plays a critical role in the creative structuring partnership arrangements and has a special ability of perfectly balancing the needs and priorities of all parties. Chayim manages relationships with all real estate brokers and prospective sellers of real property.
In this interview Chayim shares:
- · Utilizing the Yiddeshe Kop
- · Entering the Real Estate industry
- · Dealing with a downturn
- · The right ingredients to make a deal
- · What goes around comes around
- · Success comes from the home
- · How to learn more about the tech start up scene
The podcast is produced by CHYE - Crown Heights Young Entrepreneurs in partnership with community news website COLlive.com.
To recommend someone for an interview and to reach Rabbi Werde please email Rabbiw@chye.info