The 5th annual Find Success in Ecommerce Expo & Conference, is the premier annual ecommerce conference of the NY Jewish Community & will draw hundreds of attendees from across the tri-state region. Established and early stage Amazon Sellers and E-tailers with a combined buying power of $5BN will meet exhibitors and attend seminars to learn about the many resources and services available.
There will be 4 separate tracks offered at the seminar portion of the event. These are, E-Tail, Amazon Level 1, Amazon Level 2 , and Business Development.
The program will include Top Speakers, breakout sessions, CEO round table, full buffet dinner and valet parking
Industry trade show will include over 40 vendors, and great networking.
Exhibitors are expected from many segments of the ecommerce industry including: Wholesalers & Suppliers· Software solution· Branding· Accounting· Marketing· Legal Council Financing· Shipping ·Photography ·Packaging supplies ·Fulfillment ·Technology & IT
To reserve Tickets Click Here
The Event will be Located at "The Palace" 780 McDonald Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11218
For more information or to Register as a vendor , please email Rabbiw@chye.info or call 718-874-0100
Full Event Schedule and Details Below
Special thanks to our Major Sponsors:
4:00 to 6:00 pm Seminar
6:00 to 8:00 pm Trade show and Buffet Dinner
8:00 to 10:00 pm CEO Forum and Breakaway Roundtable's
Amazon Selling- Beginners:
Learn the ins and outs of the Amazon platform and account optimization.
- Find out what it takes to build a profitable Amazon business
- Explore common mistakes sellers make and how to avoid them
Learn how to find and evaluate product like a pro.
- Examine methods to maximize exposure on Amazon
- Understand how to care for your seller account and avoid suspension
Track 1 Seminars by Zev Steen Serial Entrepreneur and Expert Amazon Seller
Amazon Selling- Advanced
Intellectual Property and Amazon: Strategies for E-commerce Sellers
Tuvia Rotberg Amster, Rothstein & Ebenstein LLP
Grow and efficiently manage your enterprise level e-commerce operation -
- Should I be hiring additional employees or implementing a new software?
- Should FBA Sellers be investing their time in Multi-Channel?
- How important is it to the business to have accurate inventory and a precise P&L?
Panel discussion by SellerCloud
How establish your private channel ecommerce enterprise successfully
Menachem Rubin, Ecommerce strategist
Rules and Insider Tips for growing a successful E-tail website
Panel discussion moderated by Sholom Rubin User Experience Strategist at Forwardslash and Ptex Group
Panelist : Dan Dashevsky CEO Mycloudgrocer.com; Aron Calvo CMO Arttoframe.com; Eli Blumstein CEO Twillory.com
Getting Clarity on Your Strategy: How to Set Priorities & Goals that Help You Scale
Meny Hoffman CEO of Ptex Group
Common operational pitfalls and how to avoid them
Chaim Pikarski CEO of CA Marketing
6 to 8 Trade Show and Buffet Dinner
Including 3 Breakaway Workshops
- Inauthentic Suspensions & Invoices. What Sellers Need to Know. CJ Rosenbaum ESQ
7:00 - 7:30
2. Sales Tax Realities for Ecommerce Businesses. Scott Scharf Co founder Catching Clouds
7:30 - 8:00
3. Amazon Vs. Tesla, the importance of the Cash Conversion Cycle". Aron Pinson, CFA LPS Financial, LLC
8 to 10 CEO Forum followed by Roundtable Breakaway Sessions
Moderator Ron Hans Vice President, Markets at PCS Wireless
Eli Nash CEO Jeg and Sons : As Founder and President of JEG & Sons, Inc., Eli Nash offers almost a decade of marketing and fulfillment expertise. Eli has driven outstanding sales growth through capitalizing on the disruptive innovation of the unlocked cell phone and building synergistic relationships with corporate business partners.
Saul N. Friedman, CPA Senior Partner SNFCO : In the four decades of his luminous career, thousands of clients have flocked to Saul Friedman, seeking his wise business counsel. Banks such as Chase and Merrill Lynch rank amongst the relationships he’s forged over the years. As Senior Partner of his well-established accounting firm, Saul N. Friedman & Company, he oversees more than 20 professionals, each of whom have established a solid reputation of excellence in servicing businesses beyond the books, providing tax strategies, offering a vast network of services and assisting clients to successfully navigate the business world.
Victor Rosenman CEO and Founder Feedvisor: Feedvisor is the pioneer of Algo-Commerce – the discipline of using Big Data and Machine Learning Algorithms to make business-critical decisions for online retailers. Feedvisor was founded in 2011 and has since become a true market leader with over $2 billion in gross merchandise sales managed on the Feedvisor platform. Clients have seen results of up to 500% increase in sales and 40% increase in profit margins.
Chaim Pikarski CEO of CA Marketing : In 2003, former rivals Harry Klein of The Film Exchange and Chaim Pikarski of The Film Shop joined forces to create C&A Marketing, Inc. The company quickly grew and prospered, expanding its repertoire of products, creating new brands, and achieving unprecedented success on e-commerce platforms such as Amazon.com.
Roundtable breakaway Topics
1. Use data science to outperform competitors;Gil Mizrahi, VP Product at Feedvisor and Algo-trading expert
2. Creating Brand Awareness; Meny Hoffman
3. Sourcing for dummies: David Pinter CEO SaveWize
4. eTail in the age of Amazon; Josef Piekarski 1-800Wheelchair
5. Amazon Compliance; CJ Rosenbaum ESQ
6. Branding on the age of Amazon; Meir Shemtov WeWork
7. Navigating Multi Chanel Selling; Jay Gelman Chairman and CEO Alliance Media Holdings Inc.
8. Brand registry & Landing the Sponsor Box; Michael Silberstein Operations Manager at Focus Camera, Inc.
9. Navigating eBay: Albert Mita VP E-commerce PCS Wireless
10. The new tax laws for small and medium size businesses; Saul N. Friedman, CPA
11. Plugging leaky buckets in an ecommerce business; Eli Nash
12. Bringing Your Products To Retail; Isaac Wolman CEO Make It Real
12. How To Find and Sell Private Label Products on Amazon.com; Kayla Kramer Owner and CEO Bitybean, the Ultra Compact Baby Carrier and Lullaby Baby.
13. Taking your product to number #1 on Amazon ; Chassy Kirzner Amazon Platform Manager @ Focus Camera.