- Distill your business core value proposition
- Differentiation & Unique Selling Proposition
- Identify key success factors (what MUST you get right)
Figure out your growth strategy
- Short Term Plan
- Long Term Plan
- Strategy Driven Company Culture
Marketing & Selling
Defining your market
· Competitive analysis
· Market Segmentation
· Creating a great brand
How to Generate Leads
· Using LinkedIn and Social Media
· Business Networking for dummies
· How to Qualify Leads and Stop Wasting Time
· How to turn leads into clients.
· Closing Techniques Every Entrepreneur Should Know
· Using a CRM to manage your pipeline
· Sales Attitude, Books, Personal Development
· Organizational design
· Establishing clearly defined roles and responsibilities
· Building and maintaining a culture
· Attracting and Retaining talent
· Performance management
· Base and Incentive Compensation plans
· Legal employment best practices
Business and Financial Reporting
· Establishing prices for goods and/or services
· Understand financial drivers for your business.
· Measure, monitor and respond to company performance metrics
· Setting up an accounting system to properly manage & review the business’s progress.
· Taxes and what you should consider
Business Organization and Structure
- Importance of an Organizational Chart
- Setting up departments in your business
- Separation of duties and responsibilities
- Dealing with key employees and compensation structure
- Partnership Agreements
- Protect your business. It is your biggest asset.
Bank Financing and Business Exit Strategy
- Is my business financeable?
- What are some types of Bank Financing
- Banks are in the business of lending. What are they looking for? Why not me?
- How banking relationship may affect my business practices?
- What are my business exit strategies?
- Establish business processes & systems
- Define responsibilities for the steps in your processes
- Institutionalize your processes
- Establish company communications protocols
- Measure, monitor and respond to performance factors in your organization and operation